Our desire is to see the gospel proclaimed, and to see lives changed. We desire to felowship with other Christian congregations whose desire is to build upon the foundation of the Apostles and Prophets, with Jesus Christ being the chief cornerstone.
We aknowledge that the Bible teaches "there is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all."
We do not desire to label ourselves with the names of men. Though we can learn much from faithful men of the past, the scriptures must be the final authority, when it comes to what we believe and practice. Our desire is to continue steadfastly in the Apostle's doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers [Acts 2:42].
We desire to recieve all who Christ has received, and to reject what Christ does not approve of [the Lord loves righteousness, and hates iniquity].
If you have any questions, please email me.
A Simple Statement Of Faith
- Unto us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by Him.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God, and that the Father sent Him to be the Savior of the world. Christ came to die for our sins, and He was raised again for our justification. We believe that God created all things through Christ, and that Christ [the eternal WORD] eternally existed with God, and was God, and that the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us, and He [Christ] tasted death for all men, and He bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, whereby we are sealed, which is the promised comforter, and that 'by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body.'
- We believe that God has commanded all men everywhere to repent, and believe the gospel.
- We believe that we are saved by grace through faith (not of works), but that we also become His workmanship [a new creature in Christ].
- We believe that the Lord Jesus commanded that those who believe are to be baptized with water, and taught to observe all things that He commanded. The scriptures say that we are 'buried with Him by baptism,' and risen with Him to walk in newness of life [see Romans 6:3-5]. Oftentimes in the Bible, people who were baptized, were baptized with their entire household. We believe that baptism is a holy ordinance in the church of Jesus Christ.
- Those who believe, will be presented holy, unblameable, and unreprovable in His sight, if they continue in the faith, grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel.
- We believe in striving to maintain true Christian unity, and therefore, we believe that it is wrong [and carnal] to call ourselves by the names of men. We believe that Christ's church is made up of all who are in Christ.
- We believe that ALL scripture is given by inspiration, and that the scriptures are to be our standard concerning all that we believe and practice.